Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Meeting the Classy Courtesan

A quick one today, because I'm absolutely hectic. I'm working on four deadlines to get 3 different magazines to print by this afternoon.

I recently wrote about a gorgeous courtesan by the name of Miss Shay. I'm happy to let you guys know that her website is live and it's looking great. There's also some really nice pics up for all you perverts. So go have some fun. But please do me a favour. Check out her FAQ and price list before contacting her so you don't waste her time.

www.courtesanshay.co.za

I've had the pleasure of chatting to her via e-mail and I'm meeting her tomorrow for coffee and I can tell you she really is a classy lady. Well worth your time in getting to know her better.

So tomorrow there will be no post, but I will let you all know how my meeting with her went. We'll be meeting at a nice place for coffee so I won't be able to take advantage of her, but I will be taking in the full sight of her luscious curves. God this woman has the breasts of a goddess!

Till tomorrow. Have fun!

12 comments:

  1. Wow. You were right Paul. Hot! But those prices? Sorry Shay. When I'm older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ag no. She's not interested in having a review done. Sorry for you buddy. Guess you'll have to pay for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And it would be worth every cent.

    Mark. Please brother. I've received your e-mail countless times and I seriously couldn't be bothered with it. Get the hint dude.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'll take my whole xmas bonus just to have a piece of that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of the best courtesan websites I've seen. They're usually so stingy with the real information and the women look fake. Thanks for this Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first pic of her sitting on the chair. OMG! I want, I want, I want!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree Mal. She's one hell of a belter isn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice indeed. You seem to be pushing her quite hard. This is the third post on her and you said there'll be another. Are you getting some kind of a referral fee?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Toni.
    What I get is the pleasure of knowing and helping a truly beautiful woman. Simple as that. I get nothing in return. I don't get to have sex with her. I don't get to taste the sweet promise protected by her thighs. What I do get is a friend. A naughty and let me tell you, a flirty friend who has a way with words via e-mail. She's so much fun and that is truly enough for me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha...your so corny sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wouldn't be enough for me. I would want to get something in return. Maybe a bj at least.

    ReplyDelete