Thursday, July 15, 2010

OMG!!!!!

So one Tuesday I wrote about my mate looking for sexy SA content and I received about 12 e-mails from girls interested. Now I have a policy when approaching this sort of thing because I get plenty of mail from wankers with way too much time on their hands. I get the girls to chat to me on skype and then while we're chatting instruct them to take a picture of themselves on their phones with a personal message and mail it to me. It works every time.

Two of the girls, Vixen and Baby-Stace were two of these girls. After verifying they were who they said they were, they both mailed me about 5 pics each of themselves completely naked. WOW! Vixen for one is fucking sexy and Stace is a princess.

So I mailed their pics to my mate and he loved them. He's already sent me money to get the girls shot by a pro in three nude spreads consisting of 40 pics each shoot and arrange a 25 minute video of these two babes going at it!

I spoke to them both this morning and they are keen. They've been paid $1000 each as an initiation fee. It's to make them feel comfortable and if he buys the stuff, they'll make about another $5k each. Not bad for a days work. I will of course advise them to rather enter into a profit sharing deal with their content because they'll earn more.

Shit I'm excited. Guess what I'm doing on Saturday?

No comments:

Post a Comment