Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sex Appeal Oozing off her like a wet sponge.

This is the only way I can think about describing Miss Shay as I watched her climb out her car.

I've met a few women in the industry, but none are as open, as friendly and as intelligent as her. We clicked immediately, the shackles and guarded expressions gone instantly. She has this incredible way of making you feel like you've known her for years.

Miss Shay is fairly new to the industry. Yes she's paid her dues, but she has a philosophy about life and about love that I can seriously relate to. Full of life, full of dreams and full of unexplained mystery that can draw a man completely in. She captivated me from the first smile, right through to the kiss goodbye. She's left me wanting and needing more of her.

Now normally when I meet a girl in the industry there is one topic of conversation. Sex. Not this though. We spoke about everything. It was fun.

But sticking to the theme of things today, here's my personal views of her from a sexual point of view. I'm a little tired having had four meetings today, starting from 7am this morning so I'll post more tomorrow on Miss Shay the person. So here's the pervert in me.

Miss Shay is sexy. She comes with the whole package. Good looking. Blond, green eyes that you can't help but fall in love with. I'm pretty subtle when it comes to checking a woman out and I hope I wasn't too obvious in the way I couldn't take my eyes off her body. If I was I'm not going to apologize. She has the type of body you want rubbing against you. The breasts of a goddess, the legs of an athlete and the ass...Lets put it this way. I'm not sure if she enjoys anal, but I wouldn't hesitate if I got the chance.

She's a total flirt and doesn't hide her sex appeal. Oh. AND she smells fucking great. The way a woman is supposed to smell. Not under a haze of exotic perfume. Just a clean feminine smell that drives a man wild.

I've been trying to think of a way to sum her up in a single sentence. Something that can relay the impact a brief get together of just over an hour can fully explain. Fact is I can't. So I'll end today's unscheduled blog off with this.

If ever there was a woman I've wanted this badly I can't remember it. In fact I want to go down on her. I'm willing to bet I just spent a little time with a BELTER of a babe that could easily blow my mind with her sexual abilities.

6 comments:

  1. Great post today Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why havent you ever said nice things like that about me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I was going to make it thru the day without getting horny. Guess I was wrong. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep the stuff cumming on this chic pleez

    ReplyDelete
  5. She sounds amazing. Can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete