Friday, July 16, 2010

Welkom our sin city

I've been following the story of all the brothels and taverns being closed in Welkom.

This businessman Daniël Rune, who owned these clubs, lured girls and then held them against their will, using them like pieces of meet for his own greed. The girls ranged from 15 years old and up.

What kind of a man pays money to have sex with a 15 year old girl?

Daniël Rune, is the lowest of the low. A predator and a demon. It wasn't bad enough that he was trafficking these young girls to anybody with a couple of hundred bucks in his pocket, he also made life for them incredibly difficult.

He took 70% of everything they made, then made them pay him rent for the rooms they were kept prisoner in. Can you believe that? You do all the work. You are forced against your will to do all kinds of horrible things and then told to pay for it from the measly 30% they allow you to earn?

Daniël Rune: I hope you are raped over and over again in prison. I hope with every fiber of my soul that you learn first hand exactly what it feels like to be forced into performing sexual acts against your will.

As a matter of fact. I think I should start a collection. I'll raise money and pay the biggest ugliest bastard in the prison he's sent to do just that and more.

Well done to the cops.

No comments:

Post a Comment